Reassurance needed!

saralou5

Reaction score
So I've been absolutely fine over the short time I've been pregnant. Midwife says all the tests came back fine and the scan was fine etc etc. I just feel like a very low ache in my tummy, normally where I'd get period pains and it's on both sides (if that makes sense). Is this normal? I've read you'll feel different aches and stuff and this being my first baby I'm not sure what to expect :confused:
Any ladies experience similar aches in Tri 2?

Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

Hi, i wouldnt worry too much, at nearly 16 weeks, your womb is expanding quite quickly and it can be painful.
If it gets really bad to the point of being doubled up in pain, then give your mw a ring x

I still get the odd twinging as if Af is about to arrive, just everything growing and strteching x

I had af like twinges right through tri 1 and into tri 2, right up to about 16 weeks or so, I only just noticed a few weeks ago that they had gone. Still get the odd pain but doesn't feel so much like af ache.

I'm still getting the AF type pains, heard its completely normal due to the stretching that's going on inside of you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back