really worried...

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Had a little bit of spotting yesterday and today, no real cramps but just feel weird and my boobs are not sore at all [haven't been all week] so am anxious and worried...

Can anyone give me opinions on what to do.. my doc cannot see me until Mon... and probably too early for a scan...?

Really don't want to lose this little thing...

:?

i know it's hard but try not to worry - i had some spotting around the same sort of time as you (even though it was brown rather that red) my doc said as long as it doesnt continue more than a few days and there is no pain then you should be fine. Go and get your self checked out but i think you will be ok...

fingers crossed for you, let us know how it goes
xxxxxxxx

I had spotting at 6 weeks and had an early scan (because I was having pains aswell). They could see the embryo with a beating heart, which was a massive relief. They did have to check my Hcg levels first though, because if they were less than 1000 it was unlikely anything would show on the scan, but mine were 35000 so I was ok.

Jessika and Rosieroo.. thanks for your messages.. i have alreday posted today to let everyone know that I had a scan yesterday and I saw my little bean!!! And OH saw the heartbeat so all is OK ..... HUGE relief!!

The spotting has eased up so I will stop worrying for now.. [until something else panics me!] and just be thankful that I was able to find out for sure that I am really pregant and little bean is really OK!!

:D xx

You poor little thing. I feel your worry so much. So happy for you that you have now seen the baby and the heart beat. Good luck with all my love.
Jacqui. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back