Really Worried

mummy2b19

Reaction score
someone reversed into my car in ASDA car park today, she left a dint in my car but I am ok, but since it happened Iv only felt the baby move once. I dont have a doppler so im really worried. Could it just be the shock or do you think there could be something wrong? x

She might be feeling your stress hunny and staying quiet. Maybe give the mw a ring and see what she says, but babies are very well protected. Hope you and LO are ok xxxxxxxxx

she was really quiet this time yesterday, but think im going to ring anyway il just be the over the top first time mum x

Always better to ring and make sure everything is fine - nothing wrong with being an over the top first time mum!

Hope everything's ok. Let us know what MW says!

:love:

Last edited:
Im sure a glass of cold water can help get baby moving sometimes? Xx

suprise suprise no answer from midwife. Rund Labour ward Said shes not too worried but have a cold drink and somthing to eat then ring back in an hour its proberbly just because im a little bit shaken up but if iv not felt anything by quater to 7 then they will get me to go in just to check everything is ok x

suprise suprise no answer from midwife. Rund Labour ward Said shes not too worried but have a cold drink and somthing to eat then ring back in an hour its proberbly just because im a little bit shaken up but if iv not felt anything by quater to 7 then they will get me to go in just to check everything is ok x

Try the suggestions and see if that helps!

People should watch where they're driving! (or reversing in your case)

best bit was she said well it was both of our faults. im sat there thinking no its not I was stationary and you backed into me but I was so shocked and she was quite a bit older than me so I didnt really say anything. Just felt a few really gentle kicks so FX I wont have to go in :) xx

best bit was she said well it was both of our faults. im sat there thinking no its not I was stationary and you backed into me but I was so shocked and she was quite a bit older than me so I didnt really say anything. Just felt a few really gentle kicks so FX I wont have to go in :) xx

Pfft! Weren't she a bit more sympathetic when she noticed you were pregnant?

Aww yay thats good! :yay:

When I was out shopping the other day, I fell in the carpark of the shopping centre, floor was all wet. Really hurt my back and a pain shot through to my bump, two women ran over to help me up and my daughter was really upset and crying, drove to my mums house and I was in tears cause the baby hadnt moved, so rang up the FAU and went over. Thankfully everything was grand. Dont be worried about ringing them up, at the end of the day its best to get checked and put your mind at rest chick. Did you get the woman;s insurance details cause if she backed into you Id be making sure she fixed the dent. Some people try and get away with everything chick xx

She asked if I were ok once she saw bump, just been to hospital more because I wanted to than they wanted me to, they were really quiet nobody else in so thought better than worrying all night, everything ok she must just be having a growth spert, midwife was fantastic explained everything she was doing so impressed with them. So everything ok with me and buba. Thank you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back