Really Torn Up...

twinkle90

Reaction score
My cow of a sister has really hurt and upset me this past weekend. Only because shes not letting me see my Nephew. I cant stopping sobbing over it. Cant stop thinging of my 5month old nephew. I miss him too much!! Xxx

Oh hun! Does she have any reason at all, been busy etc? I'm sure she'll come round and you'll see him soon! I'm sure she will understand that you want to see him and be part of his life, just as no doubt she'll want to be part of your babies life. Fingers crossed it all works out! Xx

Basically i took him out Sunday but i didnt have my phone with me, it was charging at home. And she tried getting in contwct with me. My bf had his phone so she couldve tried him. Shes always had a temper. And cuz my mum basically told my sister it was a nasty thing to say. My sister isnt talking to my mum either. I think shes taken it too far. But when she uses my nephew agaisnt it, thats whats hurt the most.

I did a thread on it the other day titled, Sisters eh?xxx

She'll soon calm down hun, remember he's only 5months so she's still full of hormones too. It'll be difficult with you both being so emotional at the money but as hard as it is, give her a bit of time and she'll soon come round. =]

To be honest, I know I'm looking way ahead but can't see me letting my LO out without me for longer than 5months but that's just me. Haha. Ill be a bloody nightmare!!

Xx

Aww that seems a bit harsh, hopefully like the others have said she will calm down soon. Maybe it was just the overwhelming panic that she couldn't get hold of you. I would freak out if that was my little baby. But like Mrs Topher said I can't see me letting my baby out of my sight lol maybe I will change my mind when it's screaming constantly :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back