Really spotty!!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Solo, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Solo

Solo Well-Known Member

Am about 12 days to POAS. Really spotty, especially around chin and cheeks. Anyone else had this?? No other pregnancy symptoms although I am actively looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

2. skairdykat

skairdykat Well-Known Member

I've had a lot more spots than usual for the last week. Trying not to look to much into it though :fib:

3. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

my spots have a mind of their own. They used to always come the week before AF was due but this month they came the week after!! :wall: :wall:

I have heard some ladies say that the hormone increase when they've been PG has caused them to have spots so fingers crossed for you

:hug:

4. Dolly_R

Dolly_R Well-Known Member

i have quite a few spots and i too am looking for other signs although i have a couple more lol, im not building my hopes up :fib:

5. caz86

caz86 Well-Known Member

hope this helps but i also had spots at 12dpo maybe b4. i thought it was af but as the days went on i came out in more and more and just couldnt get rid of them:(. I was 1 day late done a test bfn 5 days late so thought id do another test and it was bfp! so fingers crossed for you keep us posted. hope this does'nt get your hopes up too much its just a matter of waiting now hun :pray: :wall: good luck xx