Really shouldnt have watched it :-(

nicky1987

Reaction score
I recorded a program last night called how sex works. It was a 3 part series but i missed the first two. Last nights was about sperm counts and fertility issues. I thought i'd be alright watching it but ive found myself comparing my situation to the people on the program and not ive stressed myself out all over again! Cant wait to get our appointment over with on monday so that we finally know where we are and what treatment we need :(

Im sorry to hear it got you down, its so easy to compare ourselves and worry over everything and the reality is that we are all different and untill you know for sure its best to try not to stress, i know easier said than done hun.

Fx for you for monday

Michelle.x

i'm sorry you're down nicky. try and focus on your own situation and keep positive hun! :hug:

I'm ok - just hate the not knowing part!! Im the type of person that needs to know whats going on or i diagnose myself if that makes sense!! Thanks for the support girls xx

Im totally the same im always thinking the worst, i kinda think its guna make it easier when i get told it i tell myself, but its silly really as untill you know you cant do anything and you will only stress out and make it all worse.

Fx you will have some answers soon.

Michelle. x

I'm sorry it upset you Nicky :(

I found it facinating - especially the IVF part and watching that girl have her egg collection! I have had two of those! :)

Last edited:
To be honest Louise once id got over my whole self diagnosis i did find it quite interesting! The egg collection was fascinating! xx

Sorry it made you sad but thanks for sharing - I'd really like to know a little about the ivf process

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back