really scared

trigger

Reaction score
Hi,
I am 5 weeks pregnant after successful IUI treatment however this morning I suffered extreme pain in my abdomen and lower, it was like a period paid magnified about 5 times and literally left me on the floor in a ball, it also burnt a little down 'there'. It lasted for about 20 mins and I haven't felt anything other than just standard twinges since. It was all over my ovaries so no particular side and left me shaky and clammy.
I do have an appointment for a blood test tomorrow with the clinic as an emergency but is anyone able to give me any advice or a reality check, ie - is this bad???

Thanks for your help with this, I just can't help fearing the worst.
x

:hug: i hope ur ok hun, i don't really know what to say other than im thinking of you and u've done the right thing in getting an emergency appointment to check it out.

i hope u get on ok, i'm sorry i can't be of much help

x

Thanks Elviedee,
to be honest I think I just have to ride it out - good or bad. I really appreciate you replying though.
x

no problems sweets, i'm always here if u need a friendly ear. I know how difficult it is being in limbo and waiting for answers one way or another. Extreme pain is always something that needs to be checked out.

what time is ur appointment tomorrow? i'll have all my fingers and toes crossed for you

x

8.30 in the morning so will probably knocking on the door at 8.00 :lol: , I am hoping they suggest a scan too although I know it is far too early to see anything really.

I am really hoping its just me totally overeacting and having a particularly low pain threshold.
xx

Just seen this i hope all goes ok for you in the morning i will be thinking of you, i hope all is ok im sure it will be. Im glad you are getting seen just to make sure all is ok.

Please let us how you get on when you can, always here for you :hug: :hug:

Hope it goes fine hunni, maybe your suffering more pains then norla cos if ws a type of ivf, good luxk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back