Really not sure what to do?

denice

Reaction score
I am in need of some advise, i am unsure of what i should do with all the baby stuff i have from the baby i lost at 30weeks last may. I have pretty much everything anyone would need. I have barely thought about it all, as its just been shut away in the room, and I hardly ever go in there.

My aunt has just found out shes pregnant and my family are kind of pressuring me into give the stuff to her? But im not sure if i can do that?

AM i being awkward??

Thanks x

You are not being awkward at all. Id keep it, you never know when you may need it again yourself. Very sorry to hear of your loss Denice :hug:

Do you think you will be trying for another baby anytime soon?

thanks for your reply.

Yes we have been ttc again for a while now and have just received a fertility referal as i have PCOS and have not had AF since before i was pregnant! So fingers crossed ill get my BFP soon

Denice x

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your BFP soon :hug:

I think it's a bit mean for your family to expect you to give away your baby stuff, it's up to you what you do with it and it's none of their business if you don't want to part with it, even if you weren't trying to concieve.

Hopefully your treatment will work and you'll get to use it all yourself :hug:

Good luck!! In that case I definitely wouldnt give any of the stuff you have away. Hopefully you will need it soon :)

Sorry for your loss Denice :(

As said before, I think your family are being a bit insensitive in expecting you to give your baby's stuff away. If you're TTC then keep it for when you get your BFP :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss Denise. I don't even think keeping your baby's stuff warrants an explanation. It's very insensitive. I hope your treatment works, my fingers are tightly crossed for you.

xx

i am so so sorry to hear about your loss. I think it is insensitive of your family to ask you to do that. Even if you werent ttc i personally wouldnt give it away. It is your LO's things and even though they are an angel it doesnt take away that fact.
Do whatever you feel you want to do and i dont feel you need to explain your decision.
Good luck with the treatment hunni.
Take care xxx

so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: These things were so obviously brought with love and care. What ever happens to them should be your decision. When you do conceive you will need them. Hope it is really really soon :pray: :pray: :pray:

hun do whatever you want - keep them in a box and get them out now and then when you need some time to think, save them for your next LO or give them to charity :hug:

tell them all to sod off and get some sensitivity :wink:

and good luck for next year :D

sorry about your loss 30weeks must have been really tough :(
i would say keep the stuff you have some day hopefully soon you will have a little one to use them, if it was me i wouldnt be able to give them away let alone to someone how i would see using them thinking that it should have been my little one using them, you have been through enough heartache already and your family should understand this, maybe you should talk to them and tell them how you feel and it might sto p them dropping hints.

Thank you girls! Its lovely to hear people saying the same as exactly how i feel.

Really hope i soon get a reason for them to stop moaning at me as ill have my own wonderful bundle of joy to use them.

Sending you all baby dust

Thanks x

Denice

Sorry to hear of your loss :hug:

I really think your family are being unreasonable about this situation. I don't think you have to explain yourself to any of them, telll them you want to keep it and that should (hopefully) be the end of it. Wishing you all the best in the future x

How insensitive of them :eek:

So sorry for your loss :hug: . Don't let them make you feel guilty about the things, it is them who should feel guilty for putting you in an awkward position.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back