Really not full of Christmas cheer. :(

Gayle30

Reaction score
I can't get into it this year at all. Everything is bought, wrapped and food shopping done. All I need to do is clean and do some ironing. Which is why I'm up at 5am!

I've never felt like this before Christmas.....I'm usually like a big kid who counts the sleeps till santa comes.

This is awful-need to shake myself so I don't ruin my girls first one.

But the truth is I could just hide for a few days and wish it was over.

Pointless thread, just wish I could get in the mood :(

Hope everyone has a lovely time. Xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Glad I'm not the only one, don't know what it is but I just don't feel festive At all, I've worked so hard to make it special for O that I kinda forgot it'd for us to, Oh has a nice stack of presents as well as Olivia I know what my couple are there's just no surprises which I don't think has helped. And its my first one away from my family as we're at the inlaws.I hope you have a fab
Xmas with your LG hopefully the christmas spirit come later xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I don't, and I haven't for a few years, maybe because I don't have kids? :lol: It seems like a lot of work for one day when it's "just" us and I've had things going on right up until yesterday which distract me from Christmas.

Oh me either hun not at all! I'm ill and have been since Friday and so is my mum so I can't see her boxing day I'm happy to write this Christmas off Tbh

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Ditto, I don't know what's wrong with me this year :roll: I'm sure it will be all good tomorrow I hope.

My Papa died last week and the run up to christmas has been consumed with worry. So that's why I'm just not into it. I keep crying and feeling awful for being so sad on what should be a magical time. Daisy Grace is 12 weeks old tomorrow and I really should get a grip.

I've just been and bought my own christmas card "to my mummy" seeing as it doesn't look like her daddy has bothered to think. I'm so annoyed with him too.

Tomorrow will be spent with my mums side of the family, my brother, SIL and my nephews who will most defiantly take our minds off stuff.

It is a lot of fuss for one day hu. Its always an anticlimax too. Spend too much, eat too much!! Lynette-i hope u feel better soon. I've had a sinus infection for well over a week too. CBA at all!!!

Hope Olivia enjoys the magic! She won't know much-next year we'll need to paint a smile on as they really will be excited. Xxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Same here. I'm heavily pregnant and really suffering with insomnia and restless legs, feel like a walking zombie and keep crying cos I feel like Xmas is going to be rubbish :-(

Big hug hon! Enjoy it as much as you can and try not to worry or put any pressure on yourself to be all smiles! DG doesnt even know what xmas is so dont worry about her, she will be her normal diva self! Its been a sad time for you and your family, they will understand! XxX

Big hug hon! Enjoy it as much as you can and try not to worry or put any pressure on yourself to be all smiles! DG doesnt even know what xmas is so dont worry about her, she will be her normal diva self! Its been a sad time for you and your family, they will understand! XxX

Thanks debs xxxxx

Me neither :( Kaiden has been a mardy grumpy little boy all day :( it's the first time since Craig and I have been together that we've stayed in on Christmas Eve, so it's been a funny day all round. Don't feel Christmassy at all. Did you get a card from daisy grace via Stewart? Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah tonight! I actually bought myself one too as I'd of broke my heart if he hadn't

My dads had a bad day too :( just wish I could see him.

Hopefully k is down for the night now. Daisy Grace is. Xxxxxxx

*hugs hun*

I just want it to be all over too.

Been having painful contractions since Saturday and only 1cm dilated so yeah not in the mood with this pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back