Really need some moral support

Only just catching up in here, wow what a shock for you all but sounds like he is a little fighter and doing as well as can possibly be expected :) and what a lovely strong name, it was my OH's great great grandfather's name :) xxx

Awwww that sounds really hopeful. What a little strong baby, quite amazing how they can fight from that small. Lovely name too :) congratulations auntie. Xx

Just got off the phone with MIL, she said he's still much the same as earlier, no oxygen and breathing on his own.

Seems mum has an infection which may have caused waters to break, and little Thomas might also have it, but they're treating for that.

They've said he has quite a grip on him when they've had a finer in the cot! And his arms are no thicker than their fingers... Bless him. He's a strong little boy, and I can't wait to meet him for a cuddle when he's big enough and strong enough!!!

Awww all sounds positive hun, great to hear, shame about mum having infection, its scary how you can not no you have onex

aw so glad all is well so far. Sounds like a real fighter. Best wishes to u all hope the babba continues to do well xx

Congratulations on becoming an auntie! Hope he will be okay! xx

Not been on, just catching up hun. That's amazing! Sounds like a real champion baby already! Breathing is one of things premmies struggle with usually due to the lungs not having finished developing so it's excellent news.
Congratulations to you and them. I hope everything carries on really well.
I had a friend who was a lb when she was born, and that was 30 years ago. Amazing how they can be so tiny and still thrive!

You must have been through a lot of emotions, take care of yourself too hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back