Really need some moral support

COngrats on becoming an Auntie.

My niece was prem and weighed in at 2lb - she is now 10 full of life and non the worse for being so early.

x

Gosh, how overwhelming. You and your family are in my thoughts. FX

xx

Congratulations to you all, hope the lil fella continues be strongxxx

Hows bubs doing today? Any news? Hope you are all doing ok xx

Hope all is still ok, how scary for them! It sounds positive so far though, the progress in caring for premmie babies is just amazing. xx

I dont know what apgar scores mean but everyone seems positive about them, fingers crossed he continues to fight. Congratulations on becoming an aunty xxx

I heard at about midday he's breathing on his own :)

That brought a little tear to my eye - what amazing news. They have a little fighter on their hands, how wonderful xx

Thank you all for your kind words. He definitely is a little fighter!!! Can't wait to meet him, but we're going to try and hold off as long as we can so we're not introducing any extra bugs. Not what he needs. Hoping we'll just be kept up to date with lots of pictures.

I expect the next few months are going to contain a lot of ups and downs for the whole family but I'm sure he's going to fight through :) got sent a picture this morning and his little arms are so tiny!!

Been feeling so sick worrying about them all morning, and I'm sure that feeling is going to happen again!!!

Aww that is really good news, he sounds like a very strong little boy :) xxx

He sounds like a little trooper! Glad all is good so far, don't you be worrying too much Hun, I know it's not easy to not worry but you've got to think about your little bubba too and stay as calm as you can :) looking forward to the updates, have they given him a name yet? Xx

Aww thats amazing news wat a little fighter :) congratulations on becomin an auntie xx

amazing news, phew -... they and u must be over the moon xx

aww all sounds positive, i hope he keeps doing so well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back