Really Need A Shoulder To Cry On

Dolly_R

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

i am sad to say that this little bean just wasnt strong enough to stay with us i started miscarrying at midnight. i went to the hospital to be seen and they simply took a urine sample and tested it only to then tell me "your not pregnant now" and send me home i have been awake and crying my eyes out since that moment and i really don't know what to do my little bean is gone and im not coping well its the 5th time it has happened in the past year and it just seems like someone somewhere has a vendetta against me, yes we were silly to try again so fast after the last one but we weren't even trying last month. I just thought i should let you all know as everyone has been really great to me on here since i joined, i will be leaving the site to try and sort my head out for a while but im sure in time i will be back.

Dolly x

oh hun im so sorry that you have gone through this again :(
Words fail me for what to say hun, iv only been through it once and that was hard enough but 5 times is just unfair.
Take it easy hun, cry if you need to, scream shout anything. Is your OH around for you?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm so sorry, there's nothing I can say to make it better but you are in my thoughts.
Look after yourself xxxx

Oh gosh hun i am so so sorry

Big hugs to you, have the hospital offered to refer you to see why this keeps happening to you as it not fair that you have to keep going through this

:hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry hun we are all here if you ever need to talk :hug: :hug:

i will never understand how you feel but i have tears in my eyes from reading your post and seeing your signature.

i am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

thanks ladies, the tears are flowing like a river here still its just really ahrd to cope with this time

i'm a bit better thanks finally got some sleep last night and have had a long chat with OH who has suggested we dont actively TTC anymore as thats adding to the stress etc

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back