Really itchy!!!

Clairexx

Reaction score
All last night and this morning I am sooo itchy! Mainly hands and feet, but pretty much everywhere! I've no rash or anything but have scared myself by googling it and obviously there are all these things it could be... But I'm not sure it's as intense as it says it needs to be. Aggggh it's so annoying!! Anyone else had it? Xxx

It might be worth getting it checked, even though you are really close to your due date. I'm guessing you've Googled and come up with Obstectric Cholestasis. I've been itching on my hands and feet over the last few days and I'm pretty sure its probably linked to the fact the're a little swollen and the weather is hot, but think I'm gong to ring the midwife and ask for advice tomorrow.

Thanks hun, can't do any harm I guess. Yes that's what came up along with some other things around jaundice etc which were all a bit worrying! Good luck with yours too. It's more annoying than anything! Xx

My skin would get really itchy from dehydration. It's funny how you can drink a bunch of water and not be hydrated. The baby uses so much of our resources that sometimes we're not left with much for ourselves. So still drink water but each and drink things that are good for your skin like: cucumbers, coconut water etc... Yogurt and raw nuts also hep to get more healthy oils to your skin and help with elasticity.

I find I get most itchy in bed, particularly my boobs and cleavage. Fortunately it hasn't been as bad for the last couple of days but I can relate. It's very annoying. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back