Really dark OPK few days before period

nfeeney90

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for 3 months now and came off microgynon 30 so just came to the fact that i propbably arnt even ovulating so started temping and opks this monthhad positive opks at cycle day 18 and 19 but were just positive and no temp change actually quite low ( i have read an underactive thyroid can affect temping), it is now cycle day 27 and yesterday and today have had the most darkest positive opks i have ever seen although its only a few days to my period so wouldnt think im ovulating this late i also took a hpt yesterday and if i squinted and tilted it i thought i can see a tinted pink line but could just be my eyes playing tricks as i really thought i didnt ovulate i just dont know what to think, i really dont want to get my hopes up (thinking ive saw a line already has) also about 4 days ago had alittle cramping anyway called docs to get my thyroid checked just to see if thats why my temps arent rising. ADVICE??

you can get dark or even positive opk before AF and not be pregnant (I have).

It is possible your body geared up to ovulate on day 18 or 19 but didn't and now your are - do youhave any other fertile signs - what is your cm doing? If you're chart didn't indicate you ovulated last time I would try again now, just in case you are now ovulating.....do you have a link to your chart?

this is the first time ive been charting only thought about it because i thought i wasnt ovulating and cm is watery creamy sorry tmi lol and im either due af on thurs or tues ( as not sure because of came off birth control) suppose i will just have to wait and see and keep bd in the mean time.

defo BD just in case you are ovulating later than expected.......after the pill your cycles can be a little unpredictable!

good luck

just took another opk still really positive so will just take it as ovulating late and wait till tues to start hpt testing and try not to get hopes up, thanks for reply :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back