Really christmas now!!!!

LOL who won the bet.... ???

Holidays are coming.... :D Haven't seen it over here yet... BUT the xmas decorations are up in town...and they've started on the Belen which is an enormous diorama of the nativity story (we are talking the whole thing here) that has moving parts etc.. they put it up in the town square every year... Its quite impressive actually...

Theres one up north made entirely from chocolate and marzipan... that's also pretty impressive...

Belen4.jpg

but its a sure sign that Xmas is well and truly on its way... :D

Squiglet said:
Belen4.jpg

I saw that pics and was wondering why there was a dog lying on a table full of food. :oops:

really.

please tell me that its the original one, rather that the modern take of last year!!

:pray:

Squiglet said:
LOL who won the bet.... ???

Holidays are coming.... :D Haven't seen it over here yet... BUT the xmas decorations are up in town...and they've started on the Belen which is an enormous diorama of the nativity story (we are talking the whole thing here) that has moving parts etc.. they put it up in the town square every year... Its quite impressive actually...

Theres one up north made entirely from chocolate and marzipan... that's also pretty impressive...

Belen4.jpg

:lol: I think that beats my village's little stable with slightly grotty figures

I saw that advert on TV like last month :lol:

Who has done all their christmas shopping?I haven't done ANY.In my head,Christmas isn't for another three months :lol:

I saw the advert too and i think the same every year

You def know its christmas when you see the coke advert

ive done a little bit. mainly for riley, and a little for my dad.

im waiting till abit closer to xmas now, as they tend to reduce a few things the closer we get to xnas

haha i knew you were gonna say that!!!! Danny said to me other day, we will know its christmas when coca-cola advert comes on....and guess what, day after it did!!

YAY

:cheer:

:rotfl:

would that be the holidays are coming lorry advert? cause if that advert aint on then it aint christmas . i so love that advert i dunno why but i do :)

zebrastripes said:
Who has done all their christmas shopping?I haven't done ANY.In my head,Christmas isn't for another three months :lol:

Ive done all my christmas shopping :D

Urchin said:
Squiglet said:
Belen4.jpg

I saw that pics and was wondering why there was a dog lying on a table full of food. :oops:

I'm more concerned about the basket full of turds at the front of the table :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back