Really annoyed!!

TINKS82

Reaction score
I got a call from the fertility clinic today, & I got excited when she said she was phoning regarding our funding. She said we have been declined because of one of the questions on the form & needed to go through it again with me to check. She said the question is worded in a way that catches people out and its easily done. The question was the one about smoking and if any one of us smoked or have done in the past few months. I said no neither of us do & never have done. Its one of thise questions which is worded so you should answer yes, but people read it as if u have to say no. I was annoyed as the consultant read the questions us, we answered whilst he filled out the form. He did get us to read through it but we obviously didn't spot it. So now instead of booking an appointment we have been put back again to wait for them to come back, hopefully saying yes to the funding. I said to my husband that it doesnt bode well and is just our luck! Hope it doesnt continue like this as isnt a good start :-(

Last edited:
Wow that is so annoying! Hope it doesn't cause too many delays

God that really is annoying - good tip to watch out for. Really hope it doesn't delay you too much hun. Sometimes it is so painful waiting for these appointments.
Good luck
X

id be fumin, its all such a pain isnt it... hold in there tho hun. They dont seem bothered about smoking over here, ive quit but OH still does although he is really trying we have just ordered the e cig for him

Hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back from them.
Good luck xx

Thanks girls. We got our phone call mon to say funding has been agreed. 1st appt to see consultant is 30th aug. Excited and very scared.can anyone give any advice for our 1st appt?

Last edited:
I don't have any advice I'm afraid but just wanted to say good luck!

For our first appointment we just discussed our options. We were referred for HIV and Hepatitis blood tests and I had to get some hormone blood tests done again and a follicle scan. That's all done now and we've got our 2nd appointment this month. Hope to start some treatment soon!

Good luck to you! :clover:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back