realising a baby will soon be here

ella

Reaction score
Do you have moments where you suddenly think - in a few weeks we will have a baby :shock: :shock: like the rest of the time you just kinda drift along and dont think about it a lot. Like my friend said she would visit in February and I just thought :shock: :shock: it wont just be me and David there will be a little person with us too.

I find it really weird, like I sometimes still wake up and forget im pregnant - maybe im just weird :roll:

yes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And I've done it before... you'd think it would be easier for me.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I never wake up and forget I'm pregnant!!! I can't forget cos it takes a crane to get me out of bed these days!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Although I do sometimes have a memory lapse when I'm doing something and then I remember all over again and it's still like the day I saw the line on the testing kit :D

But having said that as the day approaches I find myself thinking "god i won't be able to do that in a few months"...or "oh my god, how I'm gonna manage?" :shock:

pregnant? me?? nah! i aint ever haivng this baby lol.

sometimes i feel really impatient and want trog to be here now... but most of the time i still can't really believe that i'm actually having a baby and that in 3 months time, mine & OH's lives will have changed forever... :shock: :shock: :shock:

tooooo weird!!!

Hey, i get this ALL the time! i think the fact that im only 22 and this time 9months ago i was working in a bar, driving a car without a license partying every night and generally LOVEING the bachelorette lifestyle, it makes me think ''GOD im gonna be a mum, ME!!! '' LOL

i am also terribly clumsy and have never even held a new born baby before so it seems reeeeeeeeeally hard to belive that im gonna have my very own little baby!! its like iv accepted the fact that im preggers but i havent actually thought about wat it will be like once i give birth!!

a teeny little baby i will have to dress and feed !!

eeek!

for the record i now have a day job- DO NOT drive(thats good for everyone lol) and am settled with the daddy to be :D

I have the "im pregnant thought" atleast once a day.

i constantly 'forget' until i feel the movement of LO or get dressed and cant find any clothes to fit me..

I think I prepared myself pretty well for a new born baby and the shock a few weeks ago as I was convinced the LO would come early. For me it's anow a matter of days or hours until "we" become "3" and there will be this little person also. I kind of forget and then the bump is so obvious, I feel movement, also can't move without a crane (!!) and I think OMG the bubba will be here soon.... I almost make myself not think about it in case I panic!!

baby is now 1 day late. I have appt. on tues to discuss induction if s/he hasn't arrived by then.

BF x

we've just had a moment in the car. We were off buying an angled lamp for the homebirth- so mw can see better (it was on her list) :shock:
And we started chatting about how within the next few weeks we'll really have a baby and our lives will totally revolve around them- all good I add.
I never forget I am pregnant but I think the reality of actually having a baby 24/7 hits at certain times and I think :shock: :shock: :shock:

i still suddenly think 'oh my god there is gonna be another baby here soon, how will i cope' (this is my 4th) and you can guarantee its when i'm getting ready for school and in a rush :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think to a degree, like Lisa, i'm still in denial, haven't bought anything yet, got my sure start mat grant in the envelope on the side still waiting to be posted and only rang for my mat allowance forms yesterday :shock:

I think by the time xmas is out the way i might get my head around buying stuff, i'm pretty sure it'll come late but if it comes b4 then dh will just have to go out on a mad shopping spree and i know that wont take long cause he hates shopping :rotfl:

:shock: am glad someone else has this lol!
the other day when I logged on this forum and I hadnt 4 a bit and saw my ticker and stuff and just thought, omg! but mostly I'm just waddling round college!! lmao!!

The realisation still hasn't hit me and i'm 37 weeks tomorrow. I really need to try and get my ass into gear and sort myself out lol. I keep going to do things to prepare, then I get sidetracked, then I just plain forget. I feel like i've got plenty of time, like its never gonna happen :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back