Real symptoms or is it in my head!?!

R23lmr

Reaction score
Good morning all,

I am a newbie here, me and my husband were trying to conceive for two years before we got married last month. We gave ourselves a few months off to get married and we've started back trying last cycle. AF is due today and I've been feeling some very unusual twitching on and off just above my pubic bone for the last week but it has coincided with a UTI so not sure if it was that?? I'm really tired, my boobs look like they've grown but i've had cramping on and off for the past couple of days, but I do not usually get cramping until just after my period starts. Anyone else had this and had a BFP?? To scared to test yet....

Yes, I am 14 days past ovulation. I did take a test last Friday morning which was negative but also aware that it may have been to early to tell.

Have you taken another test yet?? Fingers crossed for you

Oh test again! If you're 14 dpo today then Friday would have been 9/10 and most likely too early xx

Last edited:
I'm going to take another in the morning, I've felt like my period is going to arrive all day but still not here yet! My boobs feel massive and I feel like I've got wind rolling around in my stomach.... I have felt similar to this before though and then got the dreaded period however I'm not usually late so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back