Reading to much online *paranoid*

roxyroo

Reaction score
I know this is probably silly and most will reassure me it's normal but I was reading the NHS weekly e-mails and it says a lot about premature labour signs and stuff and even though I haven't had any severe contractions I do have seemed to have almost constant braxton hicks for the past few days. I would say I have at least 15 or more in a day and I'm starting to get back ache. It's made me paranoid! Not that I think I am in labour but just that it's not that far away and I might be early lol x

I've been having painful BH since 14 weeks this time

Have had LOADS most days for the past month. It really doesn't have any baring on when you'll labour. My LO hasn't become any further engaged in the last 2weeks despite almost constant BH.

I think it's normal for BH to get more regular towards the end but if you're concerned then ring your mw just incase x

Thanks, I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow morning so I will ask her a bit more about it all x

I get a lot of Braxton hicks. I think it's perfectly normal, as long as they aren't painful (can be a bit uncomfortable) or coming in a regular pattern xxx

I think everyone gets them a lot but some people don't notice them as much as others, I'm sure it is fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back