Reactions to light

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Apparently at 29 weeks babies react to lights shone onto the bump. We are going to try this and see if Albert reacts. Has anyone else tried it? xxxxxxxx

We don't really get any response, but one of DH's work colleagues said when they did it was their first he got all excited and started wriggling about. Their second one seemed to hide from it though. Xxx

I've tried this too with a torch but had no response from it really

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

I used to do it all the time with the torch in my iPhone. He was head down so had to do it quite low to get a reaction!

oh never heard that one, il be gettin the torch out after dinner :)

i used a little torch to see if anything happened but then i got overcome with guilt incase baby was trying to sleep or didnt like it.... so not tried it again lol

xx

i used a little torch to see if anything happened but then i got overcome with guilt incase baby was trying to sleep or didnt like it.... so not tried it again lol

xx

I was the same I was so concerned I was blinding the baby after him being in darkness for so long and that he wouldn't be able to move away if he didn't like it. It felt like we were torturing him!!!!

Might try it again if he puts another foot in my rib though!! Just as a little pay back! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back