Reaction to baby rice?

littlemonkey

Reaction score
My son is four months and on the advice of HV and GP due to reflux, we have begun early weaning. He is currently on ranitadine (not sure of spelling sorry!) for his reflux and has been taking it for a week. We have given him cow and gate baby rice for the last three days, today being the third. The last two nights LO has been really unsettled at night and yesterday and today has been in a right grump. No matter what I do with him or where I put him he's upset. Not crying, more shouting like he's annoyed! The last two days he had his rice at 6pm. He has his rice at 11 this morning napped from 1145 to 1230 and woke up crying which he never does! He brought up a little bit of sick and has been grumpy since. The only thing thats settled him is his bottle an hour early! I think its too much of a coincidence it all started after the rice when he's had the medicine for a week with no problems. Has anyone experienced similar? I'm only weaning to try and help him not make him worse!!

Scrap that! He's spent the last half hour giving sophie a good gumming so I'm guessing its his teeth making him grumpy!

Those teeth can be really pesky at times! Hope he gets back to his usual self soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back