REACHING OUT FOR A FRIEND DURING A TERRIBLE TIME

DanniW

Reaction score
Hi everyone , reaching out for a friend.

I was diagnosed November 2018 with endometriosis and I had a large 8cm endometrioma cyst cut away from the inside of my left ovary.

After the surgery hubby and I began TTC, were now 13months in. Every month we had BFN, no luck whatsoever, until now December 2019. Christmas Day, I saw two lines. They were faint, but they were there. Needless to say I showed hubby immediately and we were ecstatic and over joyed. The best Christmas gift in the world.

Almost a week later, It's now just before NYE, and I have had severe cramping , to the point it takes my breath away. Heavy Bleeding and passing clots.

I am completely devastated. I feel like I'm in a bubble and times just passing me by. I am so tired . I can't smile. My husband is obviously disappointed too, but his approach is just "never mind maybe next time". I just can't seem to get my head straight.

How do I move on from this? How do I look forward to 2020?

Reaching out for a friend.

So sorry to hear this.

I was in that dark place too after my miscarriage and because we’ve been ttc for so long the feelings still get to me every now and then.

It really does get easier with time and it’s okay to be upset and angry right now.

One thing you know now is that you can get pregnant so it is possible to happen again. You are meant to be more fertile for a few months after a miscarriage so whenever you feel ready to try again it could happen again really quickly.

Fingers crossed that it happens again really soon for you and the next bfp is a sticky one xx

So sorry to hear this.

I was in that dark place too after my miscarriage and because we’ve been ttc for so long the feelings still get to me every now and then.

It really does get easier with time and it’s okay to be upset and angry right now.

One thing you know now is that you can get pregnant so it is possible to happen again. You are meant to be more fertile for a few months after a miscarriage so whenever you feel ready to try again it could happen again really quickly.

Fingers crossed that it happens again really soon for you and the next bfp is a sticky one xx
I second this advice.

I found it really difficult to deal with my miscarriages when I had them. I felt like it would never happen for me so this horrible feeling is normal. Time is a great healer but let yourself grieve for your loss.. Cry over it and talk about it.

Wishing you luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back