Re-introducing myself

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Some of you might remember me. I visited the forums when I very first found out I was pg but I haven't been posting for one reasn or another for a good few weeks. I am now 17+ weeks pg and all is well with me and baby.

You will see my posts around. I am in my second trimester and my baby is due on 3rd Dec.

Speak soon

Lou

Hi Lou,

Good to hear that ur back visiting the forum and all is well with you & the baby. I'm quite new & have been finding the forum helpful & re-assuring. I'm in my second trimester too (20 weeks) & have my second scan on Wednesday. Due date is 6th December, few days after you. Have you been keeping well? I just seem to be tired all the time but at least the sickness has stopped (hopefully for good)!! Hopefully talk soon.

Juls x

hey welcome back, im gonna be joinin u in the second trimester forum soon. lol.

bec x

Hello everyone. I've also been off for a while. Just been a little busy and taking vacations etc... I'm glad to see evryonje is doing well. I am currently 17 wks and go for my level II u/s tomorrow. Getting very excited hopefully we will find out the sex. I think it could be another boy. My regular OB said he thought it was but was unable to confirm it. I also have a 2 1/2 y/o named Ethan who is very excited about the baby coming. Hope to chat with you all soon

Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back