Re-introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lou, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Hi

Some of you might remember me. I visited the forums when I very first found out I was pg but I haven't been posting for one reasn or another for a good few weeks. I am now 17+ weeks pg and all is well with me and baby.

You will see my posts around. I am in my second trimester and my baby is due on 3rd Dec.

Speak soon

Lou

2. JULS

JULS Active Member

Hi Lou,

Good to hear that ur back visiting the forum and all is well with you & the baby. I'm quite new & have been finding the forum helpful & re-assuring. I'm in my second trimester too (20 weeks) & have my second scan on Wednesday. Due date is 6th December, few days after you. Have you been keeping well? I just seem to be tired all the time but at least the sickness has stopped (hopefully for good)!! Hopefully talk soon.

Juls x

3. Guest

Glad to see you back hun xx :D

4. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

hey welcome back, im gonna be joinin u in the second trimester forum soon. lol.

bec x

5. Emansmom2005

Emansmom2005 Member

Hello everyone. I've also been off for a while. Just been a little busy and taking vacations etc... I'm glad to see evryonje is doing well. I am currently 17 wks and go for my level II u/s tomorrow. Getting very excited hopefully we will find out the sex. I think it could be another boy. My regular OB said he thought it was but was unable to confirm it. I also have a 2 1/2 y/o named Ethan who is very excited about the baby coming. Hope to chat with you all soon

Shannon