Raspberry tea?!

Blueflower

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was on the Long term boards for years and then finally got my BFP on Friday from donor eggs! So happy but need to be cautious too as its so early. But never had a BFP in nearly 5 years so that's very exciting!

I'm not ready to start a pregnancy journal yet and am mainly staying around the TTC journals still but thought I would have a peek on here!

I have cut down on caffeine (stopped completely for previous rounds of IVF but got headaches so it was counter-productive!) & am drinking fruit tea instead, plus lots of water that I already did. I wasn't sure if raspberry tea is safe to drink in early pregnancy, does anyone know? I heard that raspberry leaf tea can cause the uterus to relax so might cause miscarriage, but I wondered if the fruit part is ok? Can't find much on the internet.

Thanks ladies! :coffee:

Raspberry tea is ok (as in the fruit type tea) but not raspberry LEAF tea untill 34 weeks xx

wow congratulations that's amazing!! I actually read some of your posts last week so its brilliant to see you have your BFP.
when I was pregnant with my now 6 year old son I drank raspberry leaf tea from 35 weeks, I had him at 37 weeks and the labour was extremely fast and extremely painful (a million times more painful then my other VB baby) it might have just been a coincidence but I certainly won't be drinking it this time round lol x

Raspberry is fine but raspberry leaf tea is a big no in Tri 1 & 2 x

Its Twinings Berry tea with raspberry as one of the berries, so that should be fine shouldn't it?

Its Twinings Berry tea with raspberry as one of the berries, so that should be fine shouldn't it?

Aw yeah thats fine hun!

Its the leaf one to stay clear of till tri 3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back