Raspberry Leaf Tea

Rachel1509

Reaction score
When are you meant to begin drinking it? I've read lots of different things on here. Some people say 1 cup a day from 32 weeks, and others say that's too soon and can bring on early labour?

Just wondering because I'm 31 weeks today, and want to be prepared :)

I started at 32 weeks, except with the capsuals, not sure if the tea is different though, someone told me 36 weeks for it.

incase you do take the capsuals i have/will been doing
32 Weeks - 1 a day
34 Weeks - 2 a day
36/7 Weeks - 3 a day

xx

I was taking the tea at 32 weeks but think it made BH very strong (may have been in my head LOL) - but started again on the tea this week - 1 cup a day and will up it to 2 from Monday

im gonna try it from 32 weeks. i cant even say ive had any BH so far lol, either i dont get them or im just totally oblivious of them

As far as I was aware, it doesnt "bring on" labour if your not ready for it - it just helps to ripen your cervix. xxx

I will ask my mw on Monday about this, so will let you know what she says:)

Last edited:
i decided to cheat a lil and had a cup today. no reaction so far lol. its not awful tasting and i put honey into it cos i cant abide fruit tea without something to sweeten it. i figured a couple of days early wouldnt hurt and since i looked up old threads i saw that pinky started hers at 30 weeks and we all know she just had her mammoth labour thread lol

i decided to cheat a lil and had a cup today. no reaction so far lol. its not awful tasting and i put honey into it cos i cant abide fruit tea without something to sweeten it. i figured a couple of days early wouldnt hurt and since i looked up old threads i saw that pinky started hers at 30 weeks and we all know she just had her mammoth labour thread lol

So does it taste nice with the honey?

Have you got the Holland & Barrett ones?

it tastes ok, bit bland i think really. i got it from helland and barrat, not their own brand but its in a white box.

I got some in tesco yesterday. I'm going to start in a couple of weeks. I'm still at work until 38 wks, doing yoga and walking loads so I hope this baby comes on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back