Raspberry leaf tablets & Pulsatilla

lulu

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm due today and really want baby to arrive sooner rather than later.

I was talking to a lady in a cafe who recommended raspberry leaf tablets (not the tea)

When I went to the health shop the lady said to get some 'Pulsatilla' aswell.
Not only does it help for pregnancy but you can use it for baby too!!!

Anyone else used it to 'speed' things up?

Raspberry leaf i have but i have never heard of the other!

I took it towards the end of pregnancy and i still had to be induced, so it didn't work for me! :roll:

:D

Gee thanks :lol:

No, Ive heard a few people say it didnt work for them but there has been the odd one it worked for so Im not giving up yet!

Hope it does though - cost a fortune :lol:

My friend took the raspberry leaf TEA from 34 weeks and she went into labour the day after her duedate and had a short labour, so i am sure if the tea can do it for some people then the tablets can.

:D :D :D

I've found quite a cheap supply of the loose tea- £1.50 for enough to make three cups a day for the last three weeks anyway. It's from a normally very expensive whole food supermarket called Fresh and Wild. They have a herbalist counter with the loose teas in jars and it's much cheaper than buying the bags. Quite a few alternative type shops have herbalists in them- or you could try an online herbalist like Baldwins who do 100g for £2.25 (I think that would be quite a lot as it's so light):-

http://www.baldwins.co.uk/perl/go.pl/sh ... ry_uid/412

I'm not convinced it will work either but anything is worth a go eh?

+++

Other things that some people think work:

Clary Sage essential oil... I've got some to rub on my belly (which I mixed with almond oil) and some drops for in the bath.

FRESH Pineapple, but apparently you need to eat loads!

Bumpy driving, over speed bumps etc. Or I guess jogging down the stairs might work if you do it enough!

I'm also on the RL tablets, I take about 4 a day, but am not very good at rememebering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back