rash on 4 year old

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
just wondering if anybody may know what this rash is. just changed her into her swimming costume to go into our pool and they are all over her front and back. They are slightly raised and she said they were itcy.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20130709_140443.jpg
    IMG_20130709_140443.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 34
Looks like a heat rash huni x my little boy and his cousin both have that same rash, is it slightly bumpy too?

If you're worried just nip to the drs, but it defo looks like a heat rash x

It looks a little like heat rash - but I didnt think heat rash was normally itchy...? A trip to the Dr will put your mind at ease. Let us know how it goes xx

Heat rash shouldn't be itchy, bites look like that too. Do you have animals? Flees maybe?

she eventually said she was itchy because she was hot. our 1 year old has some as well on top of her chest and back. both are well in themselves and are their usual nutty self. We do have cats but all 3 have recently had flea liquid on them. Also, the amount that was on the 4 year old, I cant see it being flea bites. they wernt there last night and only had them after running around in nursery.
I will be keeping an eye on both and if it seems to get even slightly worse I will be off to the docs. our docs are a pain, normal appointments take at least 2 weeks and if you phone up at 8am you may get an Emerg ap but only if they think ness

I'd have said heat rash Hun but like you said just keep an eye on it and maybe see docs if they start to feel unwell within themselves x hope it clears soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back