Ranting again!!

twinkle90

Reaction score
So come back from a Matalan sale, and go to show them off to the MIL. Low and behold, she told us we had bought the wrong things for the time of year Evie would be wearing them. Yes they were shorts and tshirts, and it will around april/ may time she will get into them.Then she telling us not to buy anymore things things as shes got too many, so what, shes my daughter and if i want to buy her things then i bloody will. Im sick of her telling us whats right and wrong. And her constant nagging and complaining. She was nagging about the stste of the front garden last week. Whats it to her!! Just wish she wouldnt get up in our business all the time.

Then she also has the cheek to invite my OH nan round to OUR house, without asking if it was ok with us. Im knackered, tired, stressing out trying to get things sorted. I just wish she asked first. His nan is lovely so i dont mind, but if we ok'd it first. His nan does phone everyday wanting things, this that and the other. And because my MIL gets fed up with her. She pushed her on to us. I cant deal with it all right now. Im utterly pissed off too much right now

Sorry ladies but crikey!! Xxx

God she sounds like a right miserable b!tch sorry for my language. She's your daughter you can buy her what you want and how much you want!! And if she doesn't use/wear stuff you've brought her then its your money at the end of the day and your baby. Xx

Exactly! She just sticks her nose in too much sometimes. But sny clothes she doesnt wear i can sell them on to other people who need them. Ive joined a local for sale site on fscebook and people are always wanting baby clothes. People always say the first baby has fsr too much. And thats what she is. Shes our first born and i want to spoil her rotten xxx

Just let it go over your head !! X

And another thing she mentioned, "what if she turns out to be a boy" OMFG!!nightmare!!!!

I know it's hard but try switch off when she talks lol. It's your bloody baby not hers!! Can your OH have a polite word? X

Your mother in law sounds awful. What a thing to say what if she turns out to be a boy. come on. She needs to learn to butt out before you snap. I am so pleased we don't speak to my inlaws xxxxx

I do appreciate the things she does do for us and Evie but she is just a nightmare. I dont appreciate her coming into our home and having her opinions on what things need to change and what we need to do. Tbh i did switch off when she complained about our shopping for our little girl. I just let OH deal with answering her. I also dont want to upset OH if i did say something. she is lucky im holding my tongue tbh. Xxx

Hun, if you don't have a polite word now it's only going to be 100x worse when baby is here :(

Have you not said anything to her? She needs putting in her place and quickly otherwise she'll be even more of a nightmare when bubs arrives. xxx

She sounds even worse than my MIL! I am struggling with how to deal with her as she may be a dragon, but she is still my OH's mum and she can do no wrong as far as he is concerned.

She has been in a huff (his words) twice now, I have told him that she has to stop ruining this pregnancy for me! He didn't quite know what to say or do but at least he is aware of how I am feeling now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back