Ranting about OH!!!

Thailand1

Reaction score
I have been TTC for 5 months now, I'm 34 & OH is 31 in 2 months. I use ovia app to track my periods & ovulation. I started using opks a month ago. My fertile week was last week apparently I OV yesterday I'm not sure if a believe that my opks are very faint!! My OH is aware of my fertile week as he asked me when it was I didn't tell him! on Sunday we had a arguement about us not DTD plus he went to bed early as he was tired! ( he has been on nights the last 2 nights) he is going away on mon for 5 days so I was hoping to DTD on sun/mon. He said in the arguement he is put off by me telling him when to have sex he feels forced & doesn't feel right. On Monday I said I don't care anymore why should I worry about it when u don't care etc (things u say in a heat of an arguement :oooo:) Our work schedules are busy we both do 12 hrs shifts he does 5 days on & 5days off mixture of days & nights & I do 3 days one wk & 4 days the next, we are both completely nakered after work so I understand. We do get time of together in that time off we are doing the house up. It's hard to get time off together when we are relaxed.
I understand to a certain extend where he's coming from but he's so relaxed about it "when it happens it happens" I'm worrying about my age & if I'm able to have babies etc I think I need to take the relaxed approach but it's hard :mad: We our on holiday next month for 2 weeks so we will have time to relax & chill :)

Sorry about the rant, I have no one really to talk to about this as no one knows we are TTC, if anyone has any advise or opinions I would appreciate it X

Aww bless ya hun, ttc is a hard journey. When it's my ovulation week I don't always mention it to partner as I don't want him thinking we have to do it. So I will come on to him and not mention it. Other times he will ask and it doesn't make much difference. Maybe try not mentioning it to him so he doesn't feel pressured about it. Have fun and relax and do it to show affection as well not just the baby making side of it. Lol. See how that goes hun xx

Ohh I can relate :( I hate to play the sex card but I just think it's a totally different experience for men. Although my partner is 100% on board and wants another baby he just isn't as invested as I am in trying..I don't think they feel that yearning the same way we do. He admitted he has never really felt broody whereas my desire for a baby is all I can think about! They also don't have to worry quite so much about their age and their biology.. I can see where he's coming from in terms of being told to do it on this day and that time but completely understand your frustrations. He needs to understand it's a team effort - you shouldn't be doing all the worrying and planning. Hope you feel better for venting - I know it makes me feel better! 😘

Hi I used a app but also used cheap fertile sticks which I got on ebay which also came with pregnancy sticks but you can get them separately. So I used the sticks near when my app said I was ovulating. I also used the clear blue ones when my cheap ones said yes to make sure. Both worked so I stuck to the cheap ones on ebay. They say if you stress over it, it will take you longer. I know it's hard but your fall when you least expect it and a holiday would be great
Good luck

I know how you feel. No one know me and my OH are trying, thats why I joined the fourm in the hope that I could talk to people on here. If you ever wanna chat just send me a message xx

Thanks for your replies

I do feel better for venting :) I need to be more relaxed, I'm getting too obsessed and it's not good for me or OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back