Rant

Laura1992

Reaction score
I'm in such a crappy mood this evening and feeling pissed off that everyone is asking too much of me when I can barely put socks on these days or roll over in bed because I'm in so much discomfort and pain. I am someone that hates making a fuss usually, so I feel uncomfortable saying just how crappy I feel bit then it should really be obvious given that I can barely walk a lot of the time. I feel trapped in my own home because going anywhere at all is exhausting and painful. Just feel very tearful and fed up and tired. It doesn't help that I haven't slept properly in days.

Hi Laura. You are definitely not alone there! I am still at work so I'm woddling around in agony...aching from head to foot! Also not sleeping so that makes you feel 100 times worse! DF dosent seem to help so I loose my temper. On sunday night I cooked the tea, then bathed my daughter and did my back in leaning over to wash her hair; then sat and dried her hair at which point DF started shouting down the stairs that the ice cream van was outside and daughter wanted a slushy so I stopped drying her hair to run outside, after that I had to iron all our clothes for work the next day now at this point my back is burning it aches that much but then my daughter manages to spill her red slush all overy my baige living room carpet so then I'm on my hands and knees cleaning that up! After all that I go to bed where I got 3 hours sleep because DF is full of a cold and is snoring...arrgghh!! I went to work on Monday looking like a zombie! I just keep telling him that I will stick a brush up my arse and sweep the floor!!! I have just sat there and got upset because I feel like I am doing everything but most days I put on a brave face and carry on. It's normal to feel this way though..a lot is happening and things are changing to your body both physically and mentally so it's understandable that you feel this way. Try and take some time out for yourself and have a rest xx

Laura feel like I could have written that myself!!! Yesterday I was so exhausted I made my son and hubby their dinner and went to bed as soon as my son was in bed, came down the stairs this morning and all the pots and dishes were sitting waiting I was fuming, I know I'm off work but looking after a 3 years old at 8 months pregnant isn't easy and consider in my mood has been so low all week I thought he could have at least put the dishes in the dishwasher and switched it on....he didn't get a dinner made tonight lol I've sent him for a Chinese
I am feeling so much pressure, my back and hips are aching, you reall pay need to have a wee bit of me time today's the only day this week so far I've not cried I think I've been a bit overwhelmed by everything

Aww girls sorry to hear you feel crap too but also glad it's all normal really. Pregnancy sucks.. I won't be doing it again anytime soon! xxx

Well you are having two Laura that's extra strain on your body, my friend had twin boys and although it was tough she said it's such a blessing they soothe each other to sleep at night lol

Well you are having two Laura that's extra strain on your body, my friend had twin boys and although it was tough she said it's such a blessing they soothe each other to sleep at night lol

That is excellent news!! I was up at 5am cooking duck, rice and veg lol. I think they are having a growth spurt! xx

I've been waking up STARVING to the point I can't get back to sleep

I've been waking up STARVING to the point I can't get back to sleep

Do you go and eat something? I try and wait an hour or so and occasionally manage to get back to sleep but usually I have to go and feed myself. Then I'm all woken up because I've eaten! Last night I only slept 12-4 so I'm like a zombie today. I'm going to bed now in the hope that I get a nice loooong sleep. Hope you do too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back