Rant time!!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Wilson28, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Wilson28

Wilson28 Well-Known Member

Im sorry but im a sucker for happy endings...and today im very proud to be british, a future king has been born :) but it will be my little boys future king of the country when im long gone and he will be here still with his own family.

Its a day in history to remember and look back on but a so called bloody friend is having a rant on facebook about how they have took bloody emmerdale off to broadcast the royal shit...excuse me love but come on...soap shit v a new baby!!! Hmmmm ive held my mouth shut!! I feel she was having a swipe at all mums and babies!!

2. Emamay

Emamay Well-Known Member

No Emmerdale??

Sounds like a great plan to me.

Any baby is a miracle, and it's sooo lovely to see them so human, but ultimately, he is future King... That's big news, whoever you are. Xx

3. babybee

babybee Well-Known Member

Oh there's so much crap like that on my Facebook feed. I don't care, I like what I like and they dislike what they dislike.

I feel the same as you!

I'm so happy for the couple and happy that their baby is in my baby's school year ;)

Xxx

4. Chezza

Chezza Well-Known Member

I made the obvious mistake of putting a couple of facebook status's up regarding being happy and excited about the royal baby...I got a couple of rude remarks back and was a little taken aback by this to be honest. Apparently you aren't allowed to have any national pride anymore!

There are people who aren't bothered about this occasion and that's fine - each to their own - and they are just going about their business as normal. But then there are people who are being downright rude and offensive about it and are going out of their way to make people who are excited, feel bad - why?? xxx

#4 Chezza, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  5. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

Some people just dont care about our history and what our future will be.
    Ive been glued to tge tv for the past day and proud of it.
    Im soo happy and emotional for them constant lump in my throat xx

6. Leah04x

Leah04x Well-Known Member

I know what you mean! My neighbour just came home with a newspaper and said to her housemate 'I've got some toilet paper for you, all the news is about this bloody baby'.

Xxx

7. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

I think I care so much because this baby will be tilling when my boy is older. I like the Royal family and they have so much history which generates a substantial amount of revenue.

I for one was gripped when the proud parents were about to leave hospital. Xx

8. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I am no Royalist but I have been so bloody excited about the Royal baby!

It is history in the making and I have shed a good few tears (a combination of hormones and knowing how it feels to become a Mummy for the first time!)

Ignorance is one thing but for people to actually take the time to make feeds or start threads that are "anti" the Royal baby just pisses me off!

xxxxxxx

#8 CARNAT22, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013