Rant..... sorry!!!

JoanneG79

Reaction score
My boss really good about me being up the duff. Almost too good... (sorry if I sound like a spoilt little madam!) He keeps coming down to my office asking me if he can help with anything and then when I say no, I have it all under control he starts messing about with my work anyway but doesn't tell me until he has finished. But I have been doing exactly the same thing so it has been done twice and royally screws the figures up!

He has just adjusted figures for my management accounts and board reports but I have already done them so now I have twice as much work to do fixing it!

I know he is being really good and is making sure I am not overloaded with work, but him doing my work for me is making me stressed out.

I am pregnant, not ill. Back away from my Accounts!! If he wants some work to do, I could give him plenty of filing!!

Rant over..... sorry again!

Awww,

It sounds like his being too helpful and probably doesn't realise lol! I find it a little sweet.

Awww,

It sounds like his being too helpful and probably doesn't realise lol! I find it a little sweet.

It is sweet - he is so excited for me. But such a pain at the same time - I have finished one set of accounts, in the middle of another and he has changed the first set so I now need to go back and fix them, all the while trying to remember which company I am working on and where I got up to!

Eurgh!

maybe next time he asks - say, well I do have quite a lot of filing that I just can't get around to! ;)

Yeah, or maybe say "work is fine, but I'm really craving a chocolate bar and it's making me panic how much I want it. It's just too hot to go and get one. If only someone could go for me..."

;)

Yeah, or maybe say "work is fine, but I'm really craving a chocolate bar and it's making me panic how much I want it. It's just too hot to go and get one. If only someone could go for me..."

;)

He has been bringing ice lollies in almost daily for us! We had Fab's and Mini Milk's last week. Nomnom!

He sounds great! I told my MD 3 weeks ago and he has not mentioned it since!

I kid you not, I've had numerous 1 to 1 meetings with him but he's not said a word.

I think he's in denial - I have no clue who will cover my commercial role when I'm off, and I don't think he does either!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back