Rant (sorry) you don't have to read or reply!

paperface

Reaction score
AAAAAaaaaGGGGGGhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WHERE IS MY FOOKING AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

o.k, that feels a bit better :oops:

I am so fed up now not had one since july!!! and absolutly no sign of her showing...my body has no idea what is going on...and now DF wants to wait untill after the wedding to try for a baby!

i don't like the not knowing...i've tried to explain to him that it wont happen first time but i think hes just not listening!!

he knows it might be harder for us because of the PCOS, but he still wants to wait till after the weddding to actually try now! :roll: i wish that he would make up his mind, i want to at least start trying now so that i know that i am activly trying to do something...

i have to go back to the docs in january if AF hasnt shown up...which more than likely wont't have.

but the thing that really annoys me is...

HOW CAN I TTC IF I'M NOT OVULATING!!! :x

if everything was normal and had some sort of cycle then i'd be fine waiting...but nooooo, can't even have that! :cry:

I'm sorry... i just needed to vent...i'm feeling very sorry for myself :cry:
and even more now that my friend has had her baby (baby wasn't planned)

i feel like a failure as a woman :cry:

probably makes no sense...just had to get it all out.

:hug: Sorry you are going through this, must be so frustrating.

Oh Sweetheart :hug: Must be so hard for you, i just wish i could find some words to offer you some comfort right now, i can offer you has many Cuddles you might feel you need? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry babe. Why not try some Agnus Castus? (aka: Vitex or Chasteberry).

Or there's another herbal remedy here, in the Herbs for Her to 'stimulate meses'

www.tryingtoconceive.com

Good Luck
:hug:

awww, thanks for replying....i just wanted to get it all out...

it's so annoying...i feel envious(sp?) of people on their AF :shock:

i have been on agnus castus for about 3 months...it hasn't done anything...maybe should get the tablets rather than the liquid? :think:

thanks for taking the time to reply.

and now...for you all...

:hug: :hug: :hug: GROUP HUG!!!

Awww Huge Group Hug! :hug:

Its only natrual how you are feeling Sweetheart, i do hope something happens for you soon Babe..... :hug:

It must be very frustrating and very upsetting, my sister in law debbie has pcos and had a job getting pregnant too and took her a long time for her cyccles to settle down etc.

But once they did the doctor gave her clomid and she now has two gorgeous kids, but she has had heartbreak as well.

It will happen for you, pcos doesnt mean you are infertile hunni, you may just have to be a bit patiant!

Good luck and big hugs :hug:

Hey Hun i know how you feel i had af in july and didnt have another till about 2 weeks ago. its so horrible just waiting around and you feel like you want to be actively trying but your body is not letting you.

i really hope she turns up soon for you!! hopefully the docs will be able to prescribe metformin or something so you can at least get a regular cycle and make sure you are ovulating so that even though you might not be actively trying till after your wedding you will feel at least that your body is ready so you can get straight down to the business after the wedding!! lol

Good luck i hope af turns up soon

x x x

just want to giv u these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

didnt want to just read & run

paperface said:
i feel like a failure as a woman :cry:

probably makes no sense...just had to get it all out.

Hun I know nothing about all the rest of it - but I know this feeling well :hug: I spent a few months feeling so unfeminine through being unable to concieve and through the mc that I let it affect mine and DHs bding :wink:

But then it occurred to me that i don't think of DH as less masculine as he can't provide the necessary swimmers :wink: so why should I feel less feminine - but it still gets me some days

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Keep your chin up. I'm sure it will happen soon. Good luck!!

Know exactly how you're feeling hun, I'm in the same boat too. Still waiting for AF after m/c end of August and its driving me crazy. All I want to do is be able to start TTC again; don't even mind if it takes a while as long as we're at least trying, but like you, I don't even think I'm oving :wall:

Am going back to docs tomorrow to see if they'll do some blood tests, as although have never been diagnosed with PCOS, I do have a few of the symptoms and would just feel better knowing one way or the other what I'm up against.

Never thought I'd be so desperate for AF - here's hoping she's not to far away for either of us! xx

I Have been on this forum for a few months now and an compleatly :shock: at how many wonderful and caring women are on this forum :D

The world would be a much nicer place if there were more mummys (and future mummy :wink: ) like you ladies on this board.

you ladies have really cheered me up...

Stand in a line and let me hose you down with the baby dust :dance:

Thank you ladies!

Awww Bless you PaperFace :hug: :hug: :hug:

(Ill keep an hold of that Baby dust for a next year! :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back