Randy Dreams!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Yvonne, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Sorry to post a topic like this but i wanted to know if anyone else has had them.

Since the start of pregnancy i have made love to OH about 4 times!! (sad i know) but i haven't felt like it libdo went straight out of the window, but the last week or so i have been having raunchy drreams in the night about me and OH and i have woke up really horny!!! :oops: (SORRY!!)

I have got to the point where i have had to wake him up as the urge gets too bad! Lol (sorry if it is too much info) it's ok for me cos i am on maternity leave and don't have to get up til Amy does about 9 o'clock but poor OH has to get up and go to work, he has been so knackered but i can't help it!!

Is this normal??????

I hope so as i am a bit worried about the sudden change in sex drive, i know hormones change throughout the pregnancy but can it do this?
    Thanks for reading this rude post!! Lol

2. Guest

I know exactly what you mean! I had no sex drive in the first two trimesters (and can't have sex now for other reasons) but I did wake in the middle of the night a couple weeks ago to find me and OH at it and then we went back to sleep afterwards!! :shock: the most random thing in the world but at the time I was really horny :lol:

How strange are we :shock:

3. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

I had a adream I was having sex with Dennis from Easternders the other night (young one that is). Was a bit gutting really as during sex he asked if he could call me the girl from receptions name at the dental surgery as he quite fancied her?? At that point I got off him and the dream ended. :lol:

4. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Lol Emma!!!

I am the same, i have a bit, then turn over and go to sleep!! then i wake up in the morning and wonder whether it happened or not!! Lol

As long as it's not just me, but the annoying thing is though, i always have to get up and go to the toilet after for one reason or another and then when iget back in bed i can never get comfy cos baby starts moving again!!

It's fun at the time but its a bit inconvinient!! Lol

OH is loving it!!

5. Guest

my OH had a smile on his face all day after our middle of the night escapade! :lol: i did find myself questioning if it was a dream or not dfor a little while but it definately wasnt ..... makes me giggle though :lol:

6. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

oh well there is nothing more bizarre than the effects of hormones.

Why have dreams about sleeping with your OH, it's not like its a fantasy or anything cos you can do it anytime, but i never dream of having it with a film star or pop star- now that would be interesting!!
    HHHMMMM patrick swayze in dirty dancing!! Wow that would be good!! :D
    Mind you i would wake up and see OH and know that was a dream!