Random reality hit

Killeen2013

Reaction score
Clearly I know I'm having a baby.. But today I got a call from mothercare to arrange delivery of my nursery furniture. I'm feeling quite giddy. Can't believe I'm going to be a mummy!
Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

It s exciting !! Enjoy ever second

I had this when i realised i had 18 weeks left!! lol

xxx

I know, it's surreal isn't it! I sent my OH a msg yesterday to remind him that we're actually have a real life baby in November! x

Same, i know i'm pregnant & having a baby.

But it doesnt feel like "I KNOW" yet !!!

If that makes sense :)

Ahhh yayyy its actually happening isnt it!
Lovely to have your nursery furniture arrive soon and you can see it up . Next to my bed i have the carseat, seat unit and carrycot for my pram and i can oggle anytime its great

Aww girls, it's amazing! We'll all have our little bundles in no time!

The furniture is going to need to stay boxed until my OH and his dad get their finger out and paint the nursery. Hopefully this will spur them on!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I get pangs of reality about once a week x just something simple like if we're eatin out just the two of us that it won't be long and we won't be able to just get on with it x

I get pangs of reality about once a week x just something simple like if we're eatin out just the two of us that it won't be long and we won't be able to just get on with it x

I've been thinking about the eating out a bit as well. We normally get a table for four so are now going to have start waiting for a bigger table! Fortunately our table at home has plenty of room round it! xxx

Aww still hasn't hit me yet my OH is starting nursery this weekend. Maybe it will when the labour starts :/ haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back