Ramsays live cookathon thingy...

leckershell

Reaction score
On last night (Friday).. did anyone watch it? Moreover did anyone join in?

I watched it but only cos my mum told me about it, if I had found out about it during the day I would have fetched the ingredients and joined in cos it looked lush :D I love the way they cook chips like that, we did it at college but Nat can't be assed with the waiting time on them and seems to prefer frozen oven chips :roll:

And if you did see it... did you see Barbara from Yorkshire... the naturist lady?! I mean WTF?!

:rotfl:

(and if you didn't see it I'm gonna sound like a complete fool LOL)

I'm gutted I missed it, Brad was watching bloody Bear Grylls again!!!!!! :shakehead:

Yeah my OH tried to do it and it was so stressful! I had to keep shouting out instructions to OH as he couldn't keep up, bless him! The kitchen looked like a bomb had hit it by the end, completely daft seeing as it was only steak and chips (we skipped the starter).

Also we hadn't realised we would be eating the meal throughout the show as well as cooking it, in the end we followed the website recipe to make the dessert and turned the show off - Gordon was stressing me out big time!

I just watched it this afternoon as I had sky +'d it...

I thought it would be something more adventurous than steak and chips and choc mouse!!! I can rustle that up any old night in 20min!

The scallops looked lush tho, but they are my fav food of the moment!

Best thing of it tho was the lovely, sexy Gordon and Max Beasly in the same programme..... thought I'd died and gone to heaven! mmmmmmm. :D:D:D

I tried but the jerky camera-work made me feel sick.

I know it was live but that camera operator needs sacking! :lol:

i watched it, i loved it, even inspired me to cook oh steak mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back