Rainbow baby

SpiritedAway

Reaction score
After losing at 7 weeks just before my birthday I had kinda given up having a miracle happen again. Today was around 12 weeks for our last so I just wanted to move on and wait till we properly tried next month and then I got a BFP..

No symptoms just crampy pain and a few weird dreams.. Please please stick little one cause im scared as hell its going to be chemical or something. They are super light being poundland cheapies until I get Clearblue but yay

2dqv7ll.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Spirited, hope this is your sticky baby bean & that you will have a happy healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations fab news!! Loving all the good news :) praying for u both that these are your rainbowsxx

Congratulations hun!!

Wonderful news!!

2017 is the year for Rainbows,!!

XX

Oh thank you ladies, scared to death after September that its too good to be true. Certainly a surprise rainbow baby lol.. we were ment to be going all guns blazing next month so its a very happy surprise :)

Awe yet congratulations hun you've done the same as me!!!!

Awe yet congratulations hun you've done the same as me!!!!

I know! I never thought this would happen to us given our ttc history though lol.. Actually thought of you today, I hope all is going well for you xxx

Congratulations again hunny so chuffed for you x x x x hoping for a rainbow for you x x x

Congratulations! Hope everything goes perfect for you! :D x

Thank you everyone, desperately want to tell my parents as they were so sad but going to wait :) x

I can understand your hesitation spirited. My dad cried when I told them I was having a miscarriage, couldn't really hide it since I was as their house at the time. Bizarrely I feel that if I got pregnant again I would actually tell them sooner.

I can understand your hesitation spirited. My dad cried when I told them I was having a miscarriage, couldn't really hide it since I was as their house at the time. Bizarrely I feel that if I got pregnant again I would actually tell them sooner.

I told my mum earlier because it was my birthday that weekend (drinking family meal) and I didnt know what to do lol.. They were both pretty gutted and sad for us when we lost. We decided before our bfp we'd not say until I got a scan now, just given my history so far its best to wait.

I guess I am kinda afraid too? Jinxing it as its so soon after the last one.

Relaxing today but getting horrible digging sharp pains. Not like last time so I hope everything is ok.

Last edited:
Hi Spirited, previously we told family & friends, my mum and dad were upset after my previous MMC's my mum was so upset, this time we're not telling friends or family, but I told my Mum today (my Dad passed away at the end of May) so myself and DH thought the news might give her a lift, she knows it's early days, I see her every day so I'd never keep it a secret until after Christmas plus even if it did go wrong I'd end up telling her anyway.

Sharp pains might be a good sign as baby is knitting in tight x

Hi Spirited, previously we told family & friends, my mum and dad were upset after my previous MMC's my mum was so upset, this time we're not telling friends or family, but I told my Mum today (my Dad passed away at the end of May) so myself and DH thought the news might give her a lift, she knows it's early days, I see her every day so I'd never keep it a secret until after Christmas plus even if it did go wrong I'd end up telling her anyway.

Sharp pains might be a good sign as baby is knitting in tight x

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your dad passing, I think I would do the same as it's a really lovely thing to do and share. I'm really close to my mum so its going to be difficult to keep it a secret. Hoping this is your rainbow baby xxx

I'm going to tell them just before Christmas, we probably wont get a scan till Jan knowing my luck but I'd go for a private scan to treat us both.

I hope so, its been quite sharp and sore so Im putting off going for a run today. Big hugs for a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

I'm sure as Clementine says, that's the baby getting comfy.

Clementine, I'm so sorry about your dad, i don't think i've said that on the other threads.

I'm sure as Clementine says, that's the baby getting comfy.

Clementine, I'm so sorry about your dad, i don't think i've said that on the other threads.

Thank you, I think after September im a bit in shock, i didnt expect to get pregnant on my next cycle especially after we have been trying for 15 months. Bit worried lol x

Last edited:
Again wishing you vest of luck take your vits and wait for the sickness to kick in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back