ragna

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hey
how is nikki any news about the baby yet???
love Sarah Braydon N Bump

Hiya Sarah

Thanks for asking :lol: .........Well she has been up the hospital every day since last Wednesday to double check her blood pressure/urine/swelling and monitor the baby. Shes now 5 days late...and very fed up with no signs whatsoever. :cry: She has a day off tomorrow because she has to go to see the consultant on Wednesday after a Growth scan (gawd Sarah, I hope baby isnt as big as Aidan for her sake :? )

So no news yet Im afraid, but will post immediately something happens...!!!

Hoping that perhaps baby will arrive tomorrow...how nice not only Valentines day but my wedding anniversary :lol:

This baby is taking its time! She is 12days over by her dates though isn't she?! Ooo-er - hope babe isn't as big as Aidan...she is carrying big though bless her. :D Can't imagine how fed up she is now.

I did get your text but not had much time over the weekend to myself hun, will reply later

xx

Just updating those that have asked about my daughter Nikki. She went to the Consultant yesterday and had a Scan. The only figure on the scan we could make out (couldnt do head measurements cos of the way he/she was lying) was the waist and it was 37cm circumference. From the Chart this actually looks pretty average. On the Scan notes it also said that there was only a 3cm pool of water but this could be due to the fact she is so overdue.

She was given a sweep and told that if nothing happens in 48 hours (nothing has happened yet) then she was to return next Wednesday when she will be 42 weeks.

Shes off for another walk around another lake in Milton Keynes lol...Shes covered most of them the last week !!

Ragna xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back