radox

melhoney

Reaction score
I am one day ahead...will be officially part of the third trimester tomorrow!!! :D :D (finally!)

Do anyone know if using Radox muscle soak is fine during pregnancy? I mean, it's full of thyme, and my husband bought it for me to ease the muscle pain I've had for a week now, but I hesitate to use it, because thyme is one of those plants you should avoid in essential oils!
any advice would be great, I can't find anything on the net! :cry:

thanks,
mel xx

That's a tricky one, Hmmm..........
I think that the amount in Radox Muscle soak is alot smaller then in essential oils, and it won't be as pure i don't think ( does that make sense?!)

What is it suppossed to do anyway? why is it bad to use? i've heard of lavendar but not thyme.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've been using it for ages :oops:

The one I'm using now is the Clary Sage (blue) one, I avoided it for a while but now am going overboard on it!

thyme is one of those plant which are "uterus contractors", and could bring either early labour or miscarriage!

sorry, can't find the website again! typical isn't it!
I will post it if I find it!

Mel xx

I used it throughout my pregnancy...did wonders for my poor aching back!! lol so had no side effects from it what so ever!

great!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: and thanks!

I better use it quickly then! and enjoy my warm bath! let's go!!!!!!!!

much love
mel xx

I should have added that I looked in the ingredients of the Clary Sgae one and there was no Clary Sage to be found, so I bought the essential oil instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back