Radio 2 This Morning

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by FBTTN8079, Mar 4, 2016.

1. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies

Sorry I've been a bit absent I've had a little break away X

Did anyone hear Julia Bradbury on Chris Evans breakfast show?

It's really positive, she had a son already, tried for a sibling & ended up with a long journey of IVF but she now has 11 month old twins through IVF & had them at 44 so don't ever give up girls. X

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03...s_source=facebook&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

2. Jasmine111

Jasmine111 Well-Known Member

I listen to radio 2 at work and heard her talk about it. I do find it really nice when celebrities admit they have had IVF, another recent one was Harry from McFly x

3. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

It is isn't it! Especially when they are positive, it seems the last year more celebs have started to speak openly about it. I didn't realise until I just read it took Julia 5 rounds of IVF x

I'm not too sure on Cheissy Teigan with choosing the sex, I understand for genetic reasons etc but anyone going through fertility struggles would just be so thankful and over the moon for a healthy baby whether boy or girl!

4. Nemi

Nemi Well-Known Member

Funnily enough I heard a bit of that while I was at the hospital having bloods taken for fertility testing!

5. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for this :) 5 rounds, wow! It does go to show never give up xx