R u having a boy or a girl?

fayebalina

Reaction score
For those that know and those that dont....which is it a boy or girl or????

I think I am having a girl :D

Will let you know if I am right or wrong in a couple of weeks :lol:

wow, how funny!!!!

I thought of starting the same poll today! :)

I have always thought that there are "girls'years" and "boys' years"!
seems like a girl's year this year! :wink:

have been told am having one, anyway!

take care,
mel xx

We are having a girl!!! Over joyed of course!! Wish I had a scanner my pics are soooooo clear she is beautiful!!!!

xoxo Ree

OMG i cant believe that out of 12 of us im the only 1 having a boy!!!!!!!

Girl (apparently, you know that everyone has a story about knowing someone that had a dozen scans, painted the nursery pink and it came out a boy ;) ) Will know for sure in a few weeks time!

Fayebaline - yes, your man will be spoilt for choice!

Rosieroo - lets hope not!!!!!!

L x

you know that everyone has a story about knowing someone that had a dozen scans, painted the nursery pink and it came out a boy

Actually I have one of those now. The next door neighbour just had her baby which she was told at every scan was a girl and it's a boy.

Hmmmm, I've got 20 million pink things, dresses, bedding, toys, EVERYTHING is pink so I really hope that doesn't happen to me.

I paid £195 for the 4D scan and was told it was a girl for definite to my delight. Have spent loads on pink stuff so I hope it aint a boy! :shock:

Have been told i am having a boy.

Not too sure as a psychic predicted this pregnancy two years ago and told me that it was a girl (he was accurate on so many other things). My SIL was also told by a different psychic that they saw a baby called Lucy being born at around the same time as mine, and Lucy is the name that we had picked ages ago for a girl.

so we will have to see. not bought anything blue though.

x

I was convinced I was having a girl tight up until last week and now I am so determined it a boy!

Dont want to find out for sure though even though I get a scan every 4 weeks. Want to joy of delivery and someone screaming out

"ITS A ............!"

LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back