quite amazing really :/

charlene09

Reaction score
1st picture is when I were 20 weeks pregnant with AJ and second one is this pregnancy.

Why am I so big so early ?:shock:

Attachments

• Picnik collage.jpg
    Picnik collage.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 18
How many weeks are you Hun sorry I can't see on my phone. I know I have been alot bigger on my last few babies then my first x

Have you had any blood tests and if so what were your levels, could well be twinners!:)

Xx

Yes I had my blood tests done the 7th feb at the doctors x

I can't remember why, but I think once you've had a baby, you get a bump quicker the next time round. Might be something to do with stomach muscles, I'm not sure. My friend was the same.xx

most likely bloat to begin with, but yeah you show eariler with the next pregnancies after your first x I'm am showing now and been told I'm big for 21 weeks but half the time I find it gets worse with bloat still. after meals x

It isn't bloat though, it's still there in the morning even when I haven't eaten or drank anything! i hope it's not twinnies as loads of people have said to me I am big for how far I am x

Yeah, you definately show alot earlier with subsequent pregnancies and I've found that you also get more bloat with second (and more) pregnancies. I'm struggling to fasten my pants at the moment but I know its just bloat xx

I really wasnt any bigger any earlier with my twins hun xx

I dont think that hcg levels have a massive impact or give a great indication, some people may just have higher levels. After your first pregnancy you get a bump sooner

I've got such a bloat on, especially when I eat. Olive and the other ladies are right though, once your stomach muscles have stretched once you will show much quicker. It's cute :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back