Quick update girls

furbaby

Reaction score
From an earlier thread I wrote a while back I explained how I was having a really bad time the nausea, vomiting, dehydration, insomnia a bad uti and I was really struggling to cope with work on top of everything well that was nearly 3 weeks ago and I havent been back at work since the dr has recently signed me off for another 14 days (my nexts shifts will be Xmas eve and day) although he has checked at bottom will need to have apt before returning and I have been prescribed avomine

Hopefully things will start looking up really soon the time off work at least gives me a chance to rest and not be overly stressed out.

Has anyone any experience with avomine, or long periods of time of work (I don't know what my rights are- is my job at risk?)

Any way heard babies heart beat Friday still going strong so that makes me feel better

:) xxxxx

Sorry to hear you've had a tough time of it! Hasn't the sickness calmed down yet? :hugs:

Nope but hopefully the avomine should take care of that!!!

Have you began taking it yet? Make sure you relax as much as possible!

i have the same thing, i have had constant sickness, and headaches, dizziness the whole shabang and i really struggling with work, today is my first day back after a week off. its really hard to manage at the moment as i was kind of hoping it would get better by now.
dont worry about your job, they can not touch you! :)
and if they did you would make alot of money taking them to court lol
i really hope it gets better for you as i know how horrible it can be at times.

xxx

Oh Tell I really feel for you, it's particularly frustrating because you feel like you should be able to cope and if your anything like me you get annoyed at yourself for feeling so useless!

No I'm going to start them today I've been reading up on them lots xxx

Thanks for replies everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back