Quick Tip

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Hi,

I had someone tell me this in my first Tri and I didn't really take any notice. But I wish I had, and I will next time.

Anyway. Buying clothes. Really I would suggest to get little bits now, as you can wear them for longer, and it doesn't seem such an expense. Get a least one good pair of jeans, DP, New Look are good. And a couple of pairs of leggins with the maternity band round the top.

I did get the jeans but I didn't with the leggings, I went and got normal leggins in a bigger size, and they are too big in the leg and bum, and I am kicking myself now. I can't be bothered to go out and buy them with only 2 months to go, but I could of worn them most of the time from the begining of Tri 2.

Also with tops, just go to primark, and get them in a bigger size, some places make you pay a fortune for Maternity clothes, and for no reason other than you have to buy them.

Matalan on line, they have a good few bits. - I will probably add to this when i think of more shops!

Thanks for this :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

got my preggy jeans and that from last time so in no hurry for new ones. Also I just lived in jogging bottoms and dresses easy and comfy not so fashionable but I didn't care x

I'll be doing a primark shop, also for baby basics too. And I love my joggers, so will also be living in those!

Thanks for tips. Planning a little shopping spree after 12 week scan :)

Maternity jeans from DPs are brill, mine are under the bump ones as i dont like over the bump stuff.
Leggings im still in my normal sized leggings and again just wear then under the bump, noone sees as top covers it.
Also had to finally buy maternity wear at the weekend as i tried the buying in a bigger size but i just felt horrible. Matalan do two 3/4 leeve tops which are quite olong to just wear with leggings and boots for £12. I thought bargain x

fab tips, just to let everyone know all maternity wear in peacocks half price or less as they now in administration. Got a few pairs of the leggings with the full maternity band and must admit they are very comfy compared with my usual leggings. Only thing is - when you go to till ALL items non refundable due to administrators rules, so make sure you have a good "try on" in the changing rooms.

clara x

Thank you, will definitely get some stuff when I go shopping next :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back