Quick question ......

clairebear22

Reaction score
Harry's rolling onto his tummy constantly now and grunts as he's breathing like most LO's do when on their tummy. Does anyone think it hurts them and roll them back after a few mins or do you generally leave them to it and let them grunt?

Strange one but i've always wondered lol x

My LO does this too. Unless he cries or yelps I leave him to it. Generally it doesn't get to longer than a minute he is rubbish on his tummy x

Bless. Harry hasn't figured out rolling back over again yet lol x

My LO is exactly the same! I leave her unless she's starting to cry but even though she's gone from front to back a few times, she seems to forget how. So she's started rolling to her from when going to sleep or during the night but then cries because she's stuck!

Aww! Harry's been a tummy sleeper since he was 2 weeks old so we don't have that trouble lol. I'm dreading him rolling into his back at night though because he automatically wakes if he's on his back!! x

Jackson is always on his belly he has been since like 4m lol

At first he did grunt a bit but once he could roll back round I left him.

Or he would get upset so I imagine the grunting is ok. Its prob because he's pushing himself up and looking around, not lying at peace like he does when asleep xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back