quick question

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Hi again Kayl just an idea have u tried feeding her cooled boiled water? Connor seems to like this sometimes during the day. Maybe Summer is thirsty rather than hungry? I put a drop of infacol in with the water and he guzzles at it!

God poor u :(
Wish they came with a user manual! Do you have support? I know at this time I am finding it really hard being in a different country from friends and family cos sometimes I could really do with just dropping him off round my mums for a few hours sanity break! I sound like an awful mother - trust me I do love him dearly - but I always knew I would find sleep deprivation a real nightmare!
I don't know how to help u Kayl all I can say is, it can only improve from here eh.... big hugs xxx

My little man is on the boob but seems to be on it all day and it gets me down sometimes, I have tried the odd bottle of water but he just refuses to take a bottle so I can't even have a break and give my hubby a chance to feed.

I try about once a week to give a bottle as I am sure he will take to it one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back