Quick Question...

mrs v

Reaction score
Hey ladies, quick question...I am on cd 12, high reading on CBFM, lots of EWCM today yet not an inclin of a line of cheap opk...don't get it?!?!:wall2:

Hey ladies, quick question...I am on cd 12, high reading on CBFM, lots of EWCM today yet not an inclin of a line of cheap opk...don't get it?!?!:wall2:

I'd be more inclined to go with the CBFM? In this instance it may well be a case of you get what you pay for.

I am assuming that £7 for 50 OPKs V CBFM would mean CBFM is much more accurate?

Thanks hun, got faint line today and still high on cbfm so hopefully that little egg will release itself pretty soon!

Hey hun! Thats fine, its because the CBFM detects Estrogen (thats why you get a high) this is the chemical what is produced when the body is first getting ready to OV and you get this approx 2-8 days before OV. The OPK detect the other chemical (think its called LH but not sure) what you get just before OV and the CBFM also detect this (thats when you get 3 bars) Obv im not an expert but its something like that! LOL

Hope this helps! So far you are doing fine this month, you will get your peak soon hun! :) x

Hey hun! Thats fine, its because the CBFM detects Estrogen (thats why you get a high) this is the chemical what is produced when the body is first getting ready to OV and you get this approx 2-8 days before OV. The OPK detect the other chemical (think its called LH but not sure) what you get just before OV and the CBFM also detect this (thats when you get 3 bars) Obv im not an expert but its something like that! LOL

Hope this helps! So far you are doing fine this month, you will get your peak soon hun! :) x

Aww thanx hun, that's really helpful, so when you get peak does that mean eggs released? I should know all this by now shouldn't I!!!

Aww thanx hun, that's really helpful, so when you get peak does that mean eggs released? I should know all this by now shouldn't I!!!
No when you get a peak it means you will OV in 12-36 hours (same as when you get lines on OPK stick I think) thats why you get 2 days of peak (3 bars) as you could OV on the first or second day so it covers both days to be sure. :) x

I havnt a clue but wanted to wish you luck!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back