Quick question yes or no

Sarahe

Reaction score
when you were experiencing pregnancy symptons, Did anyone feel like they ached all over.

my bones just ache and I dont have the energy to climb stairs and lift things.

I find sitting and laying down in one position worse and i find walking around eases the muscles.

I am a PA and unfortunaltey my day is sitting taking dictation but I just ache doing this. :cry:

any advice is welcome
x

Hi

To be honest I did not have any achey symptoms at all.. I am always tired but nothing too painful [although I have a stinking cold at the moment so now experiencing alot of aches and fever!]

Good luck with expanding your family.. [we have 3 cats, a dog and hopefully in 8 months will have our first bundle of joy!]

:)

Thanks Anne-marie,

for your response.

I have a doctors check up on Monday and i plan to test then anyway, I am due the 2/8.

But at the moment I just feel that I ache mainly my hips to my thighs and one arm!!( sounds weird but yes one arm)

During the very early stages of my first pregnancy, (unfortunate m/c), that is how I found out because I felt like I had the flu but without the stuffy nose. I ached and had mild headaches, then I started to gag.....so I did a pregnancy test to rule that out and sure enough it was +! When I went to the Doctors, he said that this symptom wasn't widely written about but was fairly common due the to fact my body was trying to fight something that it didn't recognise! I am also waiting to find out (6 days to go). Good luck, keep us up dated.....

Thanks Juila,

I do have some headaches on and off but I am putting it down to stress of aching. they are not very often and are just very faint.

I am glad someone else has experienced this, there is nothing on the web about aching and it is how you explain flu like but with out cold.

I thought I was imagining it when noone could comment on it.

Good luck yourself and i hope you get a BFP at the end of your 6 days

xx

If you go onto www.babysnark.com this gives some good symptoms to expect which also includes "flu like" symptoms......GOOD LUCK!!!! Hope we both get BFP's this month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the begining well only lately am starting to feel better i was achy all the time, couldnt be bothered to move just wanted to saty in bed all day. I suffer with mild migranes alot now, which aint helpful wen i got to stare at a computer screen all day and operate a till, it makes it ten times worse. Doc sed was nothin to worry bout and everything is ok with the baby. Hope u and the baby are doin good, and all is well.

bec x x

Hi'ya

I'm due to test roughly about the same time as you girls but i'm hoping to hold off a few days extra (i'm trying to string it out until the 6th as af is due the day before) but i'm finding i'm feeling achy/tired, constantly bloated and gassy, boobs are heavy, a upset tummy feeling and forever weeing. Are any of you ladies feeling the same?

Baby dust to all of us.

Shez

Hi ladies,

Well what a weekend!!!

AF came 4 days early, and for the last 3 nights I have had really bad cramps and wind it just wakes me between 4 and 5 am and I am in agony until it subsides.

I did visit the Doctor this morning as I still really ache and the cramps havent really subsided.

He didnt really have an answer for me other then to issue pain relif tablets for my next cycle and to advise that I would notice the difference next month taking these 1 week before my period. he didnt really understand me when I kept repeating that I have never had a period like it.

Any way as my darling partner say's chin up and all things come to those who wait. :wink:

Sarah

xxx

:? Hmm, I'm a little confused, why did your doc prescribe pain killers for next month? Does he know you are ttc - it is not safe to take pain killers while pregnant and if you start taking them 1 week before your af is expected - you could be pregnant! :shock:

I always stopped taking painkillers etc after Ovulation just in case I was preg!

I would question that prescription with the docs again! even if it's just paracetamol (that's still not 100% safe in very early preg).

Sorry to question this, but just worried about you and your future bump :wink:

GL

Angela

Hi Impatience.

Exactly, he didnt grasp what i was telling him, I wont be taking them as I dont usually ever have periods like the one I am currently experiencing. I too gave up painkillers because I thought I was pregnant.

I did querie my IBS tablets as I stopped taking them as the ones I was taking you couldnt if pregnant. he has opposed this and said I can take them if pregnant and for as long as 30 days even though leaflet in box advises against.

Not a happy chappy with my GP and that is my second visit since moving to the area two years ago.

Thanks for your advise I will definitly take it on board

x

:roll: Some GP's - you have to wonder if they're listening to a word you say!

Is there any way you could see another GP? Maybe there are some more natural things you can do to control your IBS - or you never know, all those pregnancy hormones may improve the IBS :wink:

Good luck this month TTC - lots of babydust!

Angela

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back