Quick, help please

toni64539

Reaction score
Jonah is 100% fine happy in himself but this has appeared on his legs??? I'm freaking out about meningitis as it doesn't disappear with the glass test but I'm not sure if its a rash or little bruises????? Michael was tickling/pinching his legs earlier and he was laughing so obvs not hurting him and he said he was tickling thighs not really his shins?!? I'm waiting on NHS direct ringing me back,,,,,, what do u think? ,,,,,,,,,,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371147276.213583.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371147289.771626.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371147304.202783.jpg

No idea I'm afraid but didn't want.to.read.and run x hope he's ok

I'm not sure hun, can you mark where there are spots/marks at the minute and see if any more appear?

I'd air on the side of caution and ring NHS24 though- but then again I'm on first name terms with them now :lol:

Ooh I'm not sure Hun, You've done the best thing seeking advice, let us know how he is x

You've done the right thing calling. They will probably want to see you. I hope he's okay! And it's always better safe than sorry to get these things checked out xx

We went,,, they said its not meningitis or anything else serious, and wernt worried at all cos he was laughing/smiling at everyone, but can understand why we panicked with it being a purple colour and that we did the right thing, he had some test done and they are pretty sure it's just superficial, maybe he was grabbing his own legs or something?????? Phew!!!! Thank you for your responses xxx

We spent last weekend in and out of hospital coz lo had similar spots on his neck. He also had tests and was put on antibiotics but the main thing they kept saying was that his temperament was too good, he was literally running around the a&e. we think his rash was probably a viral rash now. What I would say us any rash that doesn't disappear always always always get it checked, no matter what! Glad he's ok xx

Glad to hear all is ok :) its always better to be safe the sorry :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back