Quick healthy meals. Inspire me!!!

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by LoopyLouize, May 28, 2013.

1. LoopyLouize

LoopyLouize Well-Known Member

Girls I need your inspiration for some quick healthy meals. I generally eat well anyway but lately I've been slacking and have become bored of the same old spag bol and chilli con carne type meals!

Tonight I am making salmon with lemon and dill sauce with veg and baby potatoes... but that's a far as I've got with my idea of a healthy quick meal!

Im not a fussy eater so I am willing to try anything.

What do you ladies recommend?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

2. knopk@

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Do you have a grill? Grilling is always better than frying. I also love soups and some a very easy to do. I mostly steam my veg in a microwave too. Do you have a slow cooker? Its great to throw stuff in and come home to cooked meal. I sometimes slow cook meat in it and then garnish and voila.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

3. LoopyLouize

LoopyLouize Well-Known Member

What do you make in the slow cooker ? The most ive made in mine is lobbies, spag bol, chilli con carne and slow cooked pork.. need ideas. Im not very imaginative :( x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

4. knopk@

[email protected] Well-Known Member

You can put any meat in really, curry etc. Stews are quite good too.

I always try to plan in advance so it saves time - for example, if i am roasting chicken in the oven, i will also roast butternut squash for a soup so all i have to do is blend and bring to the boil
    Tapatalking so cant see signatures

5. positivity :)

positivity :) Well-Known Member

Lou I made a lovely stir fry tonight! Just bought a bag of stir fry veg, chucked in chicken and some sweet chilli sauce and done in about 15 mins plus healthy :) xx